Our reputation and ability to thrive depends on the outstanding service of our team members. Below is a list of clinical services we provide to the community.
Our Team of Professionals
- Registered Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse (RN/LVN) - Provides medication management, skin/wound care, pain management, diabetic teaching and monitors blood pressure and basic vital signs.
- Physical Therapist (PT) - Works to improve mobility, range of motion, regain strength and balance.
- Occupational Therapist (OT) - Focuses on daily living skills such as bathing, toileting, and/or driving. They can recommend home modifications, such as grab bars or ramps to maximize home safety.
- Speech Therapist (SLP) - Provides rehabilitation such as improving memory, communication skills, problem solving and manage swallowing disorders.
- Home Health Aide (HHA) - Works under the direct supervision of a nurse or therapist to provide assistance with all self-care activities.
- Social Worker (MSW) - Assists families, caregivers and patients to resolve social or emotional obstacles with community resources and provide counseling.
- Registered Dietitian (RD) - Provides guidance to families patients and caregivers in nutrition, diet and food selections. All plans are adapted to the individual’s illness and are re-evaluated as needs change.